DIPLOMA IN AVIATION, TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
This Diploma course prepares you for a careers in aviation, hospitality & tourism industry. The travel, tourism & hospitality sector presently Staff over 69 lakh employees and is slated to employ more than 1.3 crores by 2022. This implies an additional creation of approximately 60 lakh jobs in the nine-year period
With the growing need for customized travel packages and hospitality services, career job opportunities for skilled professionals in aviation, hospitality & tourism industries are at all-time increase. On successfully completing this Diploma course, you can work for top reputed airports or airlines, hotels & travel companies.
This Diploma course offers professional learning opportunities by both classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. You will also get trained in all the aspects of aviation management from in-flight experience to ground handling, cargo load management, people resource management at the airport, to calculating fares and issuing tickets.
You will also get detailed training in all aspects of hospitality management including guest services, reservation desk management, housekeeping management, F&B services and accounting. With practical training in tourism travel &tour operations and travel desk management, you would be ready to join any top reputed travel companies at well-paid job profiles.
Along with the technical and no technical skills, you would also be trained in English communication & presentation skills. This will not only give you a competitive advantage over your peers in the staffing process as well as your work-related communication.
To join this career-building Diploma course, you requirement class HSC or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Get whole knowledge of three career-oriented industries: aviation, tourism and Hospitality
- Understand the roles and responsibilities related with aviation together with aircraft operations, in-flight services and passenger & baggage handling process
- Gain job-skills for careers at domestic and international airlines, 5-star hotels, travel and tourism companies retail stores, and international brand outlets
- Develop your communication & soft skills. Understand and practice grooming etiquettes necessary for the jobs in service industry
- Get placement assistance#
|Semester I||Semester II|
|SHORTLY AVAILABLE||SHORTLY AVAILABLE|
- #06, Panchali Krishna Plaza 1st Floor, 2nd Block Stage, (Near Basaveshwara Nagar Police Station) Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore - 560079
- 09845212018, 08023222018