BBA in Aviation
About BBA in Aviation
Aviation is one of the fastest-growing industries in the country and across the world. BBA in Aviation is a programme that precisely focuses on the fundamentals of business communication, operations, economics, security, etc in the aviation sector. The course deals with the learning of airports, aviation business, airlines and every other part of the aviation industry.
BBA in Aviation is a three-year undergraduate-level course that gives an in-depth knowledge of air cargo transport, financial accounting, airport operations, passenger forecasting, airport planning, marketing, etc. The course also trains its students on what ways to handle teams and other managerial skills.
The potential of the aviation industry in terms of jobs has only increasing day by day. Various positions including aviation manager, resource manager, etc. can be taken up by BBA Aviation graduates. Jobs in the industry are dynamic and more job opportunities come by with experience. The programme is for candidates who can handle airline, airport customers with logical reasoning skills, grooming, persistence, pleasant personality, excellent communication skills. Factors like financial security, dynamism, travel make the course a great option for aviation enthusiasts.
On successfully completing this course, you can work for top airports or airlines, hotels & resorts or travel companies.
This course provides professional learning opportunities by combining classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. You will also get trained in all aspects of aviation management – starting from in-flight experience to ground handling, cargo & load management, people & resource management at the airport, to calculating fares and issuing tickets.
You will also receive in-depth training in all aspects of hospitality management including guest services, reservation desk management, housekeeping management, F&B services and accounting. With practical training in tourism travel & tour operations and travel desk management, you would be ready to join top travel companies at lucrative job profiles.
Along with the technical skills, you would also be trained in English communication & presentation skills. This will not only give you a competitive edge over your peers in the recruitment process as well as your work-related communication.
- Get complete knowledge of three career-oriented industries: aviation, hospitality & tourism
- Understand the roles & responsibilities associated with aviation including aircraft operations, in-flight services and passenger & baggage handling
- Acquaint with demographics & culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations, and understand how travel agencies work
- Gain job-skills for careers at Indian and international airlines, 5-star hotels, resorts, travel & tourism companies retail stores, and brand outlets
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in service industry
- Get job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- #06, Panchali Krishna Plaza 1st Floor, 2nd Block Stage, (Near Basaveshwara Nagar Police Station) Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore - 560079
- 09845212018, 08023222018