MBA IN AVIATION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
The aviation industry is expected to grow high in India, we offer an online MBA in Aviation Management to help working professionals as well as for the students to start/upgrade their career in airline and airport management or to see it soar to even greater heights.
MBA in Aviation is a two years course that is divided into 4 semesters. The minimum duration of course completion is two years and the maximum duration is four years.
WHY ONlINE UG PG DEGREE
- 17 Years of experience in nurturing students into leaders
- 150 + specialized programs aimed at making specialists
- Unmatched global exposure with free 4-week study program in Berlin or Vancouver
- Free access to 3900+ global courses from top institutes with Coursera
- 94% placement* record
- Industry alliances with IBM, Microsoft, Xebia, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO & more, offering placements and industry expertise
- Unique Alumni Offerings with placement support up to 5 years, funding and workspace support
- First Indian University to be awarded QS 5 Stars for Academic Development and also rated 5 Stars for Employability, Facilities and Program Strength
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM
OUR PROGRAM WILL FIT INTO YOUR
CAREER & LEARNING ASPIRATIONS
UGC Recognized Degree
Our degrees are approved by UGC-DEB and accepted across Corporate and for Govt jobs
Get Career Growth
Grow your career and move into roles & organizations of choice in India and Abroad
Our Alumni are working for 570+ companies in 21 countries including PSUs
Register and Apply
GMS 2021 applications open. Apply Now https://globalmultisolutions.in/contact/
Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) based on the marks obtained in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Candidates with MAT/ CMAT 2019 score of 75 Percentile or CAT 2019/ XAT 2020 score of 70 percentile and above or GMAT score of 550 and above or NMAT 2019/20 score of 140 and above and have secured 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and Graduation will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET).
Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI)
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on score/ rank/ marks obtained in UPESMET/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT.
Candidates are selected based on marks obtained in 10th and 12th and Graduation, score/ rank/ marks obtained in UPESMET/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Corporates – LEARN & NETWORK
LIVE WEEKEND CLASSES
Live classes to learn concepts,
case studies & clear your queries
PROGRAM TO SUIT WORKING
BEST OF FACULTY MEMBERS
& INDUSTRY EXPERTS
WORKING WITH BEST OF
COMPANIES – INDIA & ABROAD
PREFERED UNIVERSITY FOR
TALENT FOR Aviation PROFESSIONALS
MBA IN AVIATION PROGRAM STRUCTURE
- #16, 2nd Floor, Magadi Main Road, Beside Prasanna Theatre, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560023.
- 09845212018, 08023202018